top of page
Handmade Artisan Blanket
Set up a MONTHLY DONATION and we'll send you this blanket as our thank you gift.
This one-of-a-kind blanket was woven by a family cooperative in León, Nicaragua. This blanket features stunning patterns which are hand-woven on hand-built wooden looms using artisanal techniques taught by the older generations of the family.
The blankets are created in an eco-friendly, sustainable and low-impact manner using solely the physical force and creativity of the artist.
- Made in Nicaragua from 100% cotton yarn
- 70" x 55"
- Free shipping, arrives in 4 - 6 weeks
- Learn more about the weavers
Use this as a bed covering, draped over the back of a sofa, picnic rug, blanket for a child to play on or around a fire pit.
- Machine wash on cold. Hang to dry.
- Your blanket will be similar to the blanket pictured, but colors and patterns will differ.
bottom of page